What makes us unique? It’s all about YOU!
The concept of Premiere Market Presence captured our attention immediately. Market share, brand name awareness, customer satisfaction, quality, professional associates, and community service are the foundation of the RE/MAX network.
Our dream has always been of building a first class, RE/MAX real estate brokerage in the Rochester area. A place that we, ourselves would love to work as agents. Through the professionalism of our agents, the support of our customer service staff and the tremendous loyalty of the consumer, we are realizing that dream.
Our 120+ agents live and work in the communities they serve. They also give back to these same communities.
RE/MAX Realty Group is privileged to support Golisano Children’s Hospital at Strong, the local affiliate of The Children’s Miracle Network. Our agents donate a portion of their commission at the close of each sale. They also volunteer much of their time to other area organizations such as Al Sigl Community of Agencies, Foodlink, Habitat for Humanity and many more.
When you add this unwavering commitment to our customers and community to the impressive highlights below, it’s easy to see why RE/MAX Realty Group has remained at the top of our industry since 1987.
Our valued customers are the reason behind our success. We appreciate you considering RE/MAX Realty Group to represent you with your homeownership needs.
RE/MAX Realty Group Highlights
- For nearly 20 years, RE/MAX Realty Group has been the Top RE/MAX Company in New York State.
- RE/MAX Realty Group has been named to Rochester’s Top 100 companies list 6 times! In 2014, we ranked 10th as a privately held company with three most recent years of consistent revenue growth.
- Rochester’s Choice Award Winner 7 Years in a Row!
- We’ve been named a Premier Broker within the entire RE/MAX International Network of over 6,500 offices in 100 countries.
- For over 15 years we’ve been included in the prestigious listing of the Top 500 Power Brokers in the United States.
- RE/MAX Realty Group agents have donated over $385,000 to Golisano Children’s Hospital at Strong, the local affiliate of The Children’s Miracle Network.